Irish Gliding and Soaring Association
- Complete an IAA AWSD.F.300A.
- Submit a letter from the existing owner confirming the transfer. The letter/note must be signed.
- Submit the form to the IAA with a covering note highlighting the nature of the change
- Evidence of insurance
- Radio licence in the name of the new owners.
- The AWSD.F.300A may also be used to record a change of address.
- Fee of 70 Euro (Sept 2015)
- Process takes about 10 days.
- NOTE: Gliders may not be flown following a change of ownership until the new Certificate of Registration has been issued.